A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Trainer to join a leading international full-service law firm based in Liverpool City Centre. You will be required to have previous IT Trainer experience, experience from a law firm would be advantageous. As an IT Trainer your focus will be on delivering exceptional technical training using the latest software and technology to engage with learners across multiple platforms and locations. This will include live online learning and webinars delivered via Skype for Business whilst identifying other remote/online learning opportunities.
**NEW ROLE - INTERVIEWS AND ON-BOARDING PLANS IN PLACE**
Although this role is based in Liverpool there will be regular travel to the London office.
The firm is offering a competitive salary banding plus excellent benefit package and flexible working.
- Delivery of Microsoft packages (Ideally including legal context such as DMS)
- Support the administration and development of the Learning Management System
- To write and develop training materials for the Firm’s systems, and in a manner that is "user friendly" for a wide variety of user groups within the organisation
- To prepare and deliver focused and professional training courses, seminars and individual tuition
- To work with the Talent Development Manager to identify areas where further training is required for users
- To use existing Training and Development administrative procedures to ensure all aspects of the training cycle are fulfilled
- Support projects/initiatives within the wider IT team identifying Talent Development responsibilities/opportunities
- Delivery of MS packages including Office 365
- Experience of training in Windows' applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2000 to macro level
- User training in Windows 2000
- User training in information searching/retrieval
- Experience of developing technical training programmes
- Experience of facilitating online training programmes
- Delivery of training via classroom and online facilitation
- Adobe Captivate or other video recording software
- eLearning authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline or GOMO
- Learning Management System (LMS) such as Cornerstone
- Microsoft Outlook
- Legal applications such as Carpe Diem; Document Management Systems
- Internet/Intranet applications
- Formal training qualifications, e.g. MOS Master Instructor
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.