Due to ongoing expansion, this long established Legal 500 firm have a great opportunity for a Dispute Resolution Solicitor and will accept applications from NQ-3 years of PQE.
The team is ranked highly by the Legal 500 and Chambers directories as are other teams at the firm. They are best known for their dispute resolution work and are currently very busy hence needing to add to this thriving team.
Your role as the successful Dispute Resolution Solicitor will include:
- A broad range of civil litigation
- Property disputes - usually on behalf of the landlord
- Some other areas, often unusual, passed by other teams
To succeed in this application, you must:
- Be a UK qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive with 0-3 years PQE
- Have recent and relevant experience, dealing with similar disputes
- Be able to demonstrate good communication and organisational skills
In return you will be part of a firm known to invest in their staff; the onward training and development they offer is exceptional. You will receive a competitive salary, generous holiday, structures career progression and bonus.
If you are an experienced Dispute Resolution Solicitor, get in touch today for more information.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Terry Withers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.