An excellent opportunity has arisen for a personal injury legal assistant to join a Stockport based personal injury specialist firm.
As a personal injury legal assistant, you will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service, ensuring all telephone calls are received promptly and handling claims with a proactive and friendly approach.
You will be required to have previous customer service experience and be a law graduate (LLB/LPC) looking for an entry-level legal role.
This role is to start immediately.
- taking initial instructions from potential clients and obtaining all information that may be required
- completing first notification of loss calls for all insurer clients, identifying the client’s needs and providing the correct advice
- completing all credit hire and ULR FNOL
- inputting all relevant information onto a case management system and progressing the claim in accordance with the firm’s processes
- inputting all relevant information on to any client IT platform in accordance with that client’s specific requirements
- carrying out all due diligence compliance checks (including conflict & ID checks)
- advising the client regarding the funding of the case and arranging ATE or BTE insurance where appropriate
- completing and uploading the CNF onto the claims Portal
- instructing a medical expert via Medco in appropriate cases
- instructing Rehab where appropriate
- inputting data into relevant MI
- reallocating files into other departments as necessary
- collating all relevant information and documentation regarding the customers and their clients' financial losses
- submitting claims to third party parties and entering in liability and quantum negations
- complying with all of the firm's processes and all SLAs agreed by the firm with work sources
- undertaking telephone attendances on clients and with other persons as required
- promoting and maintaining sound relationships with colleagues throughout the firm
- opening and closing files as appropriate
- any other such duties, commensurate with the general level of responsibility of the post, as may be required
This is an excellent opportunity to join an award-winning firm based in Stockport. You can expect a competitive salary, career progression and excellent company benefits.
At G2 Legal we have a wide range of positions open at legal firms around the UK. Visit our website to view them or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 to find out more.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.