An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced legal cashier to join a well-respected niche legal practice based in Manchester.
Due to expansion within the firm’s accounts team, they now seek a part-time legal cashier. You will need previous legal cashier experience, also some experience in conveyancing completions would be advantageous.
Your hours at the Manchester based role are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 09.30 - 17.30, where your duties will include:
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparing and authorising online electronic bank transfers, i.e. CHAPS, BACS and Faster Payment
- Office disbursement payments
- Dealing with incoming cheques
- Invoice payments
- Ad hoc accounts tasks
- Answering any accounts queries internally and externally
- Working knowledge and understanding of Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Support with the management of the cashiering queries inbox ensuring timely and accurate responses are delivered to stakeholders.
At G2 Legal we have a wide range of positions open at legal firms around the UK. Visit our website to view them or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 to find out more.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.