This highly established law firm based in Walsall is looking to recruit an experienced practice director to oversee the smooth running and expansion of the business. You must have previous experience working within a similar role and ideally have strong business development ideas and experience in order to drive the firm forward.
The firm has two offices in the West Midlands consisting of almost 100 personnel specialising in a full range of legal services. Responsibilities in this practice director role will include overseeing the accounts and finance, HR, IT, marketing, as well as general office duties. Specific duties in this practice director position based in Walsall will include, but will not be limited to:
- Preparing agendas for and to attend and participate in Finance & Management meetings as well as general Partners meetings
- Liaising with the Managing Partner to oversee the smooth running of and expansion of the Firm Business strategy, improvement and development
- Liaising as required with external accountants, SRA, Law Society and external bodies.
- Liaising with the Accounts manager and oversee the smooth financial management of the Firm including cash flow, relationship with Banks and to ensure compliance with Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Overseeing Professional Indemnity and general insurance renewals
- Overseeing HR, Marketing and IT departments
- Overseeing maintenance and repairs of buildings, liaise with suppliers
- Ensuring compliance with GDPR To oversee/assist with recruitment
- Overseeing and managing Payroll
- Overseeing compliance with Lexcel and to maintain Lexcel manuals and policies.
To be considered for this practice director position, you must have at least 5+ years' experience working within a similar role in a law firm, have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills and have excellent business development ideas in order to expand the business. You must be computer literate and have the ability to self manage.
If this practice director position based in Walsall sounds of interest, please click the apply now button.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Birmingham/Surrounding Area. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Andrew Cookson on 0121 609 1069 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Andrew Cookson at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.