An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Proclaim Developer with a minimum of 2 years experience to join a law firm based in Cheshire. You will be responsible for the development of Proclaim to include workflow configuration and will work closely with the development team. You must have working knowledge within design and execution of SQL queries.
The firm are offering a competitive salary banding plus benefits including 24 days holiday, health cash plan, company pension and life assurance.
- Creating new case types, data fields and various correspondents
- Prepare Proclaim codes to assist with workflows, case management and performance enhancement
- Server configuration including tasks, scheduling and troubleshooting
- Document management and planning including changes/updates
- MI Reporting
- Testing and implementation of all key data and workflows
- Creating new set of workflows from the ground up to enable smooth operations for the entire legal process from vetting new cases all the way through to settlement
- Creating flows that recorded data for future reporting needs and creating complex automated documents like exposure reviews and witness statements with the use of iteration tables
- Creating reports and scorecards
- Able to design, develop, test and document the Proclaim case management system
- Set up a series of automated data transfers between the Proclaim system and one of our large suppliers in order to streamline the instruction of cases and progress reporting
- Able to enhance case management system features to suit the practice working practices, including changing screens, background processes, auto routines and mail shots, documents and setting up and maintaining automated exports and reports
- Complete and maintain an addition to the system that allows the booking and uploading to a website of physiotherapy appointments
- Create an updated invoicing system that allows for better reporting of accounting data created in Proclaim and lets the user generate credit notes
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Greater Manchester. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.