This large corporate services firm is looking for a Funds & Corporate Services Manager to join their London team.
In this role, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for the administration and accounting needs of a client portfolio of complex, demanding and/or high risk funds or other entities
- Managing risk exposure by ensuring risk/review procedures are followed at all times and to be aware of the need arising for professional advice and to have a sound understanding of local regulatory matters
- Managing the billing and aged debt position of client matters
- Managing the flow of new business, liaising with Directors to ensure proper allocation and apportionment of new business or tasks to team members with the appropriate skills and experience
As the Funds & Corporate Services Manager, you will have the following:
- At least 10 years experience in financial services/professional services in a client facing role
- A relevant qualification being either ICSA or ACCA
- Proven managerial experience
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.