A leading international full service law firm based in Liverpool is currently looking to recruit an experienced senior project manager with over 5 years' project management experience working with senior stakeholders and sponsors.
You will work within the IT department's Change team, comprised of project managers and business analysts who work closely with the wider business to deliver projects.
The role will involve building relationships both with the legal departments and business services and working with key stakeholders from across the business, ensuring that good governance and project standards are maintained and reporting regularly to the Programme Manager on progress.
In addition, you will collaborate with the other project managers where required, sharing and updating best practice documents and standards in collaboration with the Programme Manager.
- Managing your project budgets, working closely with our Project Office Manager
- Ensuring that all projects follow project management best practices and reporting processes already used by the firm
- Working closely with Business Analysts on projects throughout their lifecycle
- Working with the Programme Manager and Project Office Manager to help with the review and enhancement of project management best practices and documentation used within the firm and working closely with the business to ensure that these are understood
- Producing project deliverables on a timely basis; including project briefs and product flow diagrams
- Running regular project board meetings (when appropriate to the project) and liaising with your board members and stakeholders at various levels as required.
- Taking ownership of your projects, building relationships and organising resources
- Liaising with third party providers where appropriate
- Prince 2 qualified (or experience in working within Prince 2 project management principles).
- Experience with both Agile and waterfall project management methodologies.
- Proven experience in tailoring your project management approach and techniques according to the project and project environment.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management skills with an ability to work collaboratively across disciplines and drive forward change.
- Working knowledge of IT management, application development, infrastructure, support and operations
- Exposure to major practice management systems and business intelligence tools desirable but not essential
Apply now for this senior project manager role based in Liverpool.
At G2 Legal we have a wide range of positions open at legal firms around the UK. Visit our website to view them or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 to find out more.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.