A unique opportunity has arisen for a residential & commercial property conveyancer (1-3 years' PQE) to join a medium-sized firm in Thame, Oxfordshire.
Working with the Partner and a team of 6 other solicitors in the commercial and residential team, you will be dealing with new instructions on receipt and working on those instructions through pre and post-completion.
Your duties will include:
- Registering applications on Land Registry for completed purchases and re-mortgages
- Registering applications on Companies House
- Dealing with enquiries from Companies House and Land Registry
- Updating reports on commercial and bridging loan cases
- Proactive liaison with solicitors
- Issuing security documentation
- Working on files due for completion
- Reporting to Funders
- Handling completion monies
- Using case management systems
- Preparing invoices and lodging all fees and bills.
To apply for this residential & commercial property conveyancer role based in Thame, please email with your CV to G2 Legal or contact Gayle Woolf.
At G2 Legal we have a wide range of positions open at legal firms around the UK. Visit our website to view them or contact Loraine Silvester on 01273 289000 to find out more.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Loraine Silvester at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.