An excellent opportunity has arisen for a conveyancing paralegal to join a well respected and award winning multi-service law firm based in Birmingham City Centre.
There is now an opportunity for a career minded and ambitious paralegal to join this firm's Residential Conveyancing Department.
You will have the opportunity to assist with high quality residential property work and will benefit from extensive mentoring and training throughout.
Duties will include opening new files, drafting documents, assisting with transactions, dealing with clients, obtaining and checking Land Registry documents, dealing with SDLT forms and general administrative support.
To be considered for this conveyancing paralegal role, you will ideally possess the following attributes:
- preferably previous work experience as a conveyancing assistant/secretary
- satisfactory knowledge of day-to-day operations of a legal office
- advanced computer literacy (word, excel, outlook)
- working knowledge of case management software
- excellent administrative and organisational skills
- the ability to juggle multiple activities and work under pressure
- excellent attention to detail
- basic understanding of the conveyancing process
This is an exciting position within a full service, award wining law firm in Birmingham offering a competitive salary and excellent progression prospects.
Please click the apply now button.
At G2 Legal we have a wide range of positions open at legal firms around the UK. Visit our website to view them or contact Andrew Cookson on 0121 609 1069 to find out more.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Andrew Cookson at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.