A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced senior technical analyst to join the IT Team within a leading international full service law firm in the Heart of Liverpool city centre.
You will be required to have experience in agile/scrum delivery, writing technical specifications and pseudo code, integration design experience, writing SQL queries and basic stored procedures, API design, XML / JSON / PostMan / SOAP UI, XMLSpy, working knowledge of working with XSD's & WSDL's and data contracts, reporting services / SSRS / PowerBI and Systems and integration testing.
The firm is offering a competitive salary banding, excellent benefits package including 25 days' holiday, private medical insurance, life assurance, season ticket loan, health cash plan, dental insurance, critical illness, flexible working and much more.
You will be required to help lead the analysis and design effort of the firm's integrated solutions and provide technical 2nd and 3rd line support and ongoing refinement, analysis and design for a number of our key systems.
This senior technical analyst role in Liverpool will include elements of integration, data loading, transformation, reporting and workflow/BPM.
The role will be part of a growing business systems function supporting line of business applications, creating data integrations and assisting in project work to implement, configure and customise new and existing systems.
The role will act as a key interface to bridge the gap between the applications, finance, change, legal tech, infrastructure, innovation and the Business Systems (Development) Team.
This important role within the Business Systems Team will involve helping to lead the technical analysis and design effort for the firm's continuous improvement and support of IntApp (Open, Flow, Time & Integrate). This suite of products and associated integrated solutions and workflows are key to improving the efficiency and effectiveness of managing new business intake, conflicts, and business optimisation processes. They consist of development and customization of management systems, web applications & reporting software.
- IntApp Workflow Management – eliciting technical and integration requirements for all upstream and downstream systems. Working with the business systems manager, solution manager and software engineer(s) to design supportable and maintainable solutions. Working with in house developers in an agile delivery model and working with external vendors to produce clear and concise work packages.
- IntApp Workflow Management – designing & developping workflows and working with the IT Business Analyst, end users and software engineers to design technical solutions that satisfy business requirements.
- DocuSign Product Management – document delivery and systems integration between IntApp and Contract Express and other upstream and downstream systems.
- data analysis, data modelling, PowerBI and/or SSRS reporting skills as required.
- good understanding of writing/understanding SQL and of database design to support BAU and small change of business systems.
- producing the necessary technical documentation for current systems and to supporting the delivery of small change projects and solutions.
- writing user stories and acceptance criteria off the back of business requirements. Performing traceability of requirements between Business and Technical teams.
- working closely with the Product Owner (Legal Technology Manager) to impact assess business requirements against the technical design & solution. Interpreting the business requirements in to technical requirements which then feed in to the development pipeline.
At G2 Legal we have a wide range of positions open at legal firms around the UK. Visit our website to view them or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 to find out more.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.