A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT trainer to join a leading international and full-service law firm based in Liverpool City Centre. You will be required to have previous IT Trainer experience; experience gained within a law firm would be advantageous.
Although this legal IT trainer role is based in Liverpool, there will be regular travel to the London office.
The firm is offering the successful legal IT trainer a competitive salary banding, alongside an excellent benefits package and flexible working.
- delivery of Microsoft packages (ideally including legal context such as DMS)
- supporting the administration and development of the Learning Management System
- the writing and development of training materials for the firm’s systems - in a manner that is "user friendly" for a wide variety of user groups within the organisation
- the preparation and delivery of focused and professional training courses, seminars and individual tuition
- working with the Talent Development Manager to identify areas where further training is required for users
- using existing training and development administrative procedures to ensure all aspects of the training cycle are fulfilled
- supporting projects/initiatives within the wider IT team and identifying Talent Development responsibilities/opportunities
- delivery of MS packages including Office 365
- experience of training in Windows applications
- knowledge of Microsoft Office 2000 to macro level
- user training in Windows 2000
- user training in information searching/retrieval
- experience of developing technical training programmes
- experience of facilitating online training programmes
- delivery of training via classroom and online facilitation
- Adobe Captivate or other video recording software
- eLearning authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline or GOMO
- Learning Management System (LMS) such as Cornerstone
- Microsoft Outlook
- legal applications such as Carpe Diem; Document Management Systems
- internet/intranet applications
- formal training qualifications, e.g. MOS Master Instructor
At G2 Legal we have a wide range of positions open at legal firms around the UK. Visit our website to view them or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 to find out more.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.