An exciting opportunity has arisen for a legal marketing executive to join a well respected Manchester City Centre law firm.
You will be required to have at least 2 years proven marketing experience either within a B2B or B2C role, but with previous digital marketing experience and online marketing experience.
You will be working alongside the firms Family law department supporting the family law team in marketing projects.
The Manchester based role requires experience with working across the full marketing mix including experience in events, website content and with the ability to create high-quality onsite content.
As the legal marketing executive, your duties will include:
- Updating the family pages of the firm’s website, blog and any other related digital channels.
- Implementing campaigns on the firm’s website and working with the department on the content.
- Working closely with the firm’s website agency ICOM and the central marketing team.
- Creation and editing of departmental videos or vlogs when required.
- Liaise with the firm’s external PR consultant and the family team regarding PR ideas
- To book and manage events and seminars for the family team.
- To collate and prepare submissions for the family team for Marketing Week.
- To process marketing invoices relating to the family team and help manage the marketing budget.
- To prepare marketing literature if required by the team and work with the firm’s freelance designer to keep to house style.
- To work with the firm’s Database Officer to add data to the firms CRM system and keep family contacts up to date.
- To create PowerPoint presentations for seminars when required.
- Assist in any ad-hoc marketing tasks required by the family team.
We are constantly recruiting for positions like Legal Marketing Executive. Visit our website to see them or call 0161 207 2000 and talk to Gemma Taylor to register with us.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.