An opportunity has arisen for an experienced risk and compliance lawyer to join this Legal 100 firm in London, initially on a 6-month contract basis.
You will be part of a team of risk and compliance lawyers dealing with an array of matters including:-
- Handling complaints
- Advising on risk and compliance issues
- Working with the SRA, Legal Ombudsman and Information Commissioner
- GDPR and FCA compliance
- Working with colleagues on the ongoing development and implementation of Risk & Compliance training.
To be considered for this role you should have:-
- Several years' experience in the legal risk & compliance sector
- Thorough understanding of the UK Legal regulatory framework
- Excellent communication skills.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced risk & compliance lawyer to join a leading firm in London.
If you're a risk & compliance solicitor looking for a new role in London apply now or call Tom Davies at G2 Legal for an initial discussion.
We are constantly recruiting for positions like Risk & Compliance Lawyer. Visit our website to see them or call 0207 649 9298 and talk to Tom Davies to register with us.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Davies at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.