A new vacancy has arisen for an experienced law costs draftsman to join a multi-service law firm in Manchester.
As the law costs draftsman, you will be initially working within a standalone position with the view to expand the department and the opportunity to make the department your own.
You will be required to have over 2 year’s experience dealing with cost disputes and the ability to assist with all aspects of the costs management and detailed assessment processes.
At this Manchester-based firm your Duties will include:
- Drafting bills, budgets and associated documentation
- Drafting replies to points of dispute
- Preparing for a detailed assessment hearing
- Negotiation of costs to settlement
- Working to deadlines
- Liaising and reporting to solicitor clients
- Diary management
- Keeping in constant touch with the clients to ensure communication and continuous workflow
- Use of Proclaim case management system
- Keeping up to date with regulatory changes
- Research using internal and external resources.
At G2 Legal we have a wide range of positions open at legal firms around the UK. Visit our website to view them or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 to find out more.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.