An excellent opportunity has arisen for a first response legal assistant to join a Stockport based Personal Injury specialist firm.
As a first response legal assistant, you will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service, ensuring all telephone calls are received promptly, handling claims with a proactive and friendly approach.
The ideal candidate will have previous customer service experience and be a law graduate (LLB/LPC) looking for an entry-level legal role with an immediate start.
Hours are on a shift basis, 09:00 - 17:30 / 08:00 - 16:30 / 10:00 - 18:00 with 1 in 4 Saturday's.
Duties will include:
- Take initial instructions from potential clients and obtaining all information that may be required.
- Complete first notification of loss calls for all insurer client, identifying the client’s needs and providing the correct advice.
- Complete all credit hire and ULR FNOL.
- Input all relevant information onto a case management system and progress the claim by the firm’s processes.
- Input all relevant information on to any client IT platform following that client’s specific requirements.
- Carry out all due diligence compliance checks (including conflict & ID checks).
- Advise the client regarding the funding of their case and arrange ATE or BTE insurance where appropriate.
- Complete and upload the CNF onto the claims Portal.
- Instruct a medical expert via Medco in appropriate cases.
- Instruct Rehab where appropriate.
- Input data into relevant MI.
- Reallocation of files into other departments as necessary.
- Collate all relevant information and documentation regarding the Customers and their Clients financial losses.
- Submit claims to third party parties and enter in liability and quantum negations.
- Comply with all of the firms’ processes and all SLA’s agreed by the firm with work sources.
- Undertake telephone attendances on clients and with other persons as required.
- Promote and maintain sound relationships with colleagues throughout the firm.
- Open and close files as appropriate.
- Any other such duties, commensurate with the general level of responsibility of the post, as may be required.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an award-winning firm based in Stockport. You can expect a competitive salary, career progression and excellent company benefits.
We are constantly recruiting for positions like First Response Legal Assistant. Visit our website to see them or call 0161 207 2000 and talk to Gemma Taylor to register with us.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.