A leading global law firm is currently looking to recruit a knowledge engineer to join its Liverpool city centre office. You will be required to engineer a number of knowledge solutions for clients, fee earners and the wider business using our innovative 'TechSet' systems.
You will work closely with our Legal Technology Solutions Team based in London, who will product manage the TechSet systems and gather requirements for development by you.
As a knowledge engineer, you will be required to have an understanding of the structure, complexity and organisation of legal documents, being either a law or LPC graduate, as well as possessing an aptitude for problem solving using logic and a strong attention to detail. You will take pride in the quality of your output.
- using the Contract Express software to automate documents and ensuring that the output complies with the firm's in-house style and is formatted, cross-referenced and numbered correctly
- building any other solutions as required using TechSet or other knowledge systems as detailed above
- keeping up-to-date with new features and updates on the TechSet systems and providing feedback to the Legal Technology Solutions Team
- managing your workload within the context of the project plan, working to deadlines and reporting on your progress
- As the Liverpool team grows, you will participate in active knowledge sharing and training other members of the team.
We are constantly recruiting for positions like Knowledge Engineer. Visit our website to see them or call 0161 207 2000 and talk to Gemma Taylor to register with us.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.