A leading international, full service law firm is currently looking to recruit an experienced intranet and knowledge systems officer to join their Liverpool City Centre office. You will be required to have previous experience and have strong knowledge of SharePoint 2013/2016 and must come from either a legal or professional services background. Knowledge of corporate intranets/portals, online research and collaborative knowledge tools is as essential.
The firm has a fantastic reputation within the legal industry, they are offering a competitive salary banding, flexible working and excellent benefits package including private medical insurance, life assurance, season ticket loan, health cash plan, dental insurance, 25 days holidays, critical illness, flexible working and many more.
The role will entail -
- Support the day to day administration of the intranet and associated knowledge systems, including the maintenance of correct user permissions
- Working with the Intranet & Knowledge Systems Manager to develop, test and release elements of the firm's intranet site
- Manage document updates and uploads onto the intranet
- Facilitate and work with intranet stakeholders to deliver innovative solutions
- Provide assistance and guidance to stakeholders regarding content, classification and submission of documentation onto the site
- Providing guidance to the Legal Support Hub to manage the updating of the documents on the Knowledge Management System (Uno)
- Oversee the precedents editorial process, working with editors to ensure that document and metadata standards are upheld
- Provide training and support to Uno Editors
- Raise any queries with Intranet & Knowledge Systems Manager as appropriate and update on workload
- Troubleshoot technical and editorial issues, escalating appropriately
- Build close working relationships with members of the firm's IT and other Business Services Teams
- Managing the changes and data quality of the firm's internal contact and groups directory
- Working with other Business Services teams, ensure that the firm's email group memberships are maintained and consistent, assessing impact and making recommendations as required
- Manage the Starters and Leavers process for intranet and email group setups; with focus on memberships of key business groups for the UK and globally.
For more information on this rare intranet and knowledge systems officer role in Liverpool City Centre, please contact Gemma Taylor.
We are constantly recruiting for positions like Intranet and Knowledge Systems Officer. Visit our website to see them or call 0161 207 2000 and talk to Gemma Taylor to register with us.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.