My client is a Legal 100 firm with multiple offices throughout the UK. Due to expansion, the firm is looking to develop its IP Commercial team and have a role for an IP commercial associate solicitor in the London office.
The firm offers a non-egotistical environment and tries to involve everyone in the key decisions that shape the firm/team. This is a role that offers massive room for career development, working in both a UK and international capacity with contentious and non-contentious IP matters.
- Advising on legal aspects of contentious IP matters.
- Advising on licences and other commercial agreements (ownership, use, exploitation or decoration of IP rights as well as
advertising and consumer issues). - Supervise junior fee earners (including trainees).
- Work on advertising regulatory disputes.
- Negotiation of IP and other commercial contracts.
- Develop and implement marketing and new business development strategies.
- Marketing activities including presenting seminars and contributing to tenders.
- Knowledge of the general principles of patent, trademark, copyright and design law.
- Knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules and their application to IP disputes in both the
IPEC and the High Court. - The ability to translate clients’ commercial needs into legally effective solutions.
- A strong academic background.
- Attentive to detail, keeping up-to-date with legal developments.
- 4-7 years PQE.
- The right to work in the UK.
For more information regarding this London based IP commercial associate solicitor opportunity contact Antony Setford.
We are constantly recruiting for positions like IP Commercial Associate Solicitor. Visit our website to see them or call 0207 649 9298 and talk to Lee Townsend to register with us.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Lee Townsend at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.