A brand NEW vacancy for a Legal Secretary is required by my client, a busy, well established law firm in Camberley.
This role is to support one of the Directors, therefore you must have previous experience as a Legal Secretary. You will be expected to conduct a range of duties:
- Liaising with clients, both over the telephone and face to face
- Typing up legal documents, including transcribing audio dictation, correspondence, e-mails, and all other documents
- Preparing bundles and other relevant forms
- Answering the phone and making a documented record of the same
- Making appointments with clients
An approachable nature and great attention to detail are also essential characteristics, and you must enjoy working as part of a close knit, collegiate team.
Click apply with an up to date CV to Loraine Silvester at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Loraine Silvester at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.