A new opportunity for an experienced Housing Solicitor has arisen, with this firm in a vibrant part of south London.
They are very busy with new instructions and a full caseload awaits the successful candidate.
As a result, there is now an opportunity to work alongside one of the Directors and develop your career.
The existing team deals with a range of matters, ranging from:
- Dilapidation claims and boundary disputes
- Social housing matters, such as homelessness and Judicial Review on behalf of tenants.
To succeed in this Housing Solicitor application, you will need to:
- Be a UK qualified Solicitor with up to 2 or more years of PQE
- Have recent and relevant experience of Housing matters, with knowledge of public funding
- Be ambitious and able to work with minimal supervision
In return you will receive a competitive salary, generous bonus scheme and changes to progress as the firm expands further.
This is wonderful opportunity for an experienced Housing Solicitor to join a forward thinking, ambitious firm in London.
The Directors of this firm are available to interview remotely, so get your CV over today for immediate consideration!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jude Cornelli at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.