As an IP Solicitor, you will be responsible for providing high quality, accurate advice to clients in London on securing appropriate IP protection.
Taking on a portfolio of clients at this London based firm, you will effectively manage their IP on their behalf, liaise with trademark registration authorities and prepare and supervise UK, European Union, International (WIPO) and global trademark filings.
Additionally, your role will involve:
- advising clients on the strength of their marks and registrability
- advising and assisting with the prosecution of trademark and design disputes
- becoming involved in trademark oppositions, cancellations actions, renewals work and other maintenance issues
- advising on infringement
- reviewing portfolios for potential acquisitions
- assisting with due diligence exercises and advising on relevant materials issued
- business development
As the IP Solicitor, you will need:
- proven experience in oppositions, cancellations and invalidity actions before the UKIPO and EUIPO
- impeccable written English and first-rate communication skills
- commercial awareness and thorough knowledge of trademark law and practice
- the ability to prioritise workloads, manage high volumes of work and meet deadlines
- demonstrable experience building rapport with clients and utilising your own professional network to find potential new clients
At G2 Legal we have a wide range of positions open at legal firms around the UK. Visit our website to view them or contact Lee Townsend on 0207 649 9298 to find out more.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Lee Townsend at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.