An opportunity has arisen for an experienced risk and compliance solicitor to join this Legal 100 firm in Oxford, initially on a 6-month contract basis.
You will be part of a team of risk and compliance lawyers dealing with an array of matters including:
- handling complaints
- advising on risk and compliance issues
- working with the SRA, Legal Ombudsman and Information Commissioner
- GDPR and FCA compliance
- working with colleagues on the ongoing development and implementation of risk & compliance training
To be considered for this role you should have:
- several years of experience in the legal risk & compliance sector
- a thorough understanding of the UK Legal regulatory framework
- excellent communication skills
This is a great opportunity for an experienced risk & compliance lawyer to join a leading firm in Oxford.
If you're a risk & compliance solicitor looking for a new role in Oxford, apply now or call Loraine Silvester at G2 Legal for an initial discussion.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Loraine Silvester at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.