A brand new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Head of Business Development to join a leading, full service law firm based in Colchester. You will be required to have operational management and line management experience in a similar role, with excellent people management and leadership skills.
The role of Head of Business Development is to strategise and help deliver commercial, insightful and creative business development activities, whilst also leading the Marketing Team.
Duties will include
- Providing overall team leadership support, integrating, motivating the Marketing Team and the firms lawyers
- Having overall responsibility for the delivery of a quality service
- Providing 'hands on' Business Development strategic projects which focus on leading and supporting new business wins, identifying business opportunities and strengthening existing relationships
- Ensuring the high performance of team members by developing individuals to maximise their potential
- Building relationships with the firms lawyers to ensure a high quality service and act as a liaison point
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious and experienced Head of Business Development to join an award winning law firm in Colchester. Legal experience is not essential but would be advantageous. Candidates with experience in other professional services will be considered.
My client will be undertaking telephone/video interviews for the time being.
Please apply now to be considered or email Rosie Gunn at G2 Legal for more information.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rosie Gunn at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.