This well established organisation based in Surrey is looking to bring on board a newly qualified solicitor to join their team as Legal Counsel.
As Legal Counsel, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Advising on various aspects of the laws and regulations applicable to the organisation
- Reviewing of and/or drafting various commercial contracts with suppliers and third parties
- Research and write briefing papers on regulatory change
- Research on aspects of commercial and employment law where required
- Handling & assisting with litigation and disputes (some duties)
- Reviewing and proposing updates to various aspects of corporate governance (some duties)
- Meeting/committee support work (some duties)
To be considered for the position, you will be
- A qualified solicitor
- Have commercial contract drafting and employment experience
This would also be ideally suited to an individual currently working in private-practice keen on moving in-house.
Note that this role is suited to home-working from the outset in light of the current Covid-19 situation and flexible working arrangements can be considered, including part-time.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.