My client is a leading, international and forward thinking intellectual property, technology and media focused law firm that is recognised leaders in brand protection, including trademark litigation and portfolio management services. The firm is based in London and offers a non-corporate collaborative environment, with the flexibility to work from home 1-2 days a week.
Due to continued growth within the IP team, an opportunity has opened up for an IP associate solicitor with 3-5 years' PQE. This role will involve advising clients on a wide range of contentious IP and commercial matters, IP rights, designs and trademark copyright disputes work.
You will have the chance to work with clients spanning a wide range of industries and professions including pharmaceuticals, software, consumer electronics, food and drink, luxury goods, personal care, office products, entertainment and financial services.
- 3-5 PQE working in an intellectual property focused team
- Experience working on contentious and non-contentious IP matters
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent academic background, inclusive of a 2:1
- Experience working in the technology sector would be adventitious but not essential.
- Strong initiative and drive with proven ability to drive forward discrete projects and develop client relationships
- Proactive and able to work autonomously
- Dedicated to exceptional client service
- Business development ability
- Financial and business awareness
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Practical and business-minded, with excellent judgement and the willingness to get off the fence and give solid advice.
For more information on this associate solicitor role in London, please contact Antony Setford, or call me for a non-pushy discreet conversation.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in London. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Antony Setford on 0207 649 9298 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Lee Townsend at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.