I am working on a unique opportunity within a burgeoning private practice setting based in London. The role would involve providing company secretarial services to a variety of fast-growth companies.
The role would be largely transactional in nature and the successful candidate would work within and alongside the wider corporate team. In addition, the role will be client-facing.
Some of your responsibilities as company secretary would include:
- Oversight and management of the company secretarial function (including client correspondence and routine annual Companies House filings), as such tasks relate to the Withers tech clients;
- Acting as an initial point of contact for client queries (internal and external);
- Preparing and filing dormant company accounts;
- Arranging formation of new companies;
- Assisting with company reorganisations;
- Due diligence of company books and Companies House during investment rounds; and
- Support of corporate transactions, including drafting board resolutions, shareholder resolutions, waivers and consents, as well as ensuring company books are updated and share certificates and Companies House filings are prepared.
To be considered for this role based in London, you will have a strong corporate background and have extensive experience in transactional matters, as either a corporate solicitor/paralegal or company secretary.
At G2 Legal we have a wide range of positions open at legal firms around the UK. Visit our website to view them or contact Mark Chambers on 0207 649 9296 to find out more.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.