This large firm is looking for a company secretarial assistant to join its thriving Surrey Office.
As a part of the Company Secretarial Team, you will assist in providing company secretarial services to external clients.
You will often be the first point of contact for clients and their professional advisers and will need to be able to communicate effectively.
The requirements for this company secretarial assistant role include basic knowledge of company secretarial compliance for UK companies, such as:
- confirmation statement filings
- PSC registers
- appointment and resignation of directors
- change of registered office address
- filing of dormant accounts
- company formations
- experience with Blueprint One World company secretarial software would be an advantage, however training can be provided for this
- good all round knowledge of Microsoft Office
- strong numerical and analytical skills
Your responsibilities for this assistant company secretary role in Surrey, will include:
- understanding client requirements and responding efficiently and effectively to requests
- reflecting the firm’s policies and standards and promoting the company’s brand whenever possible
- managing and prioritising multiple tasks
Please get in touch with Ben today to ensure you don't miss out on this exciting Surrey based company secretarial opportunity.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Surrey. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Mark Chambers on 0207 649 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.