Our client, a Legal 500 firm, is seeking a client care assistant to join the growing practice based in Peterborough.
The successful candidate will be responsible for operating a switchboard and will be routing incoming calls to appropriate departments.
The role will include, but will not be limited to:
- actively cross-referring clients within the firm where appropriate
- managing and ensuring the client’s needs are met during the full process
- following up on feedback and listening to clients to turn any negative feedback into a positive
- logging all activity remotely and reviewing call data
- assisting in other administrative duties when required
- providing excellent customer service at all time
Working hours will be Monday - Friday, 9:00 – 5:30.
You will need to have gained previous experience from a similar background to be considered.
If you are a client care assistant or legal administrator looking to continue to utilise your customer service experience in a legal 500 law firm, please apply today to be considered.
For more information please contact Yasmin Churchill at G2 Legal.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Cambridgeshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Yasmin Churchill on 0207 649 9298 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Stephen Chantry at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.