In London, we are currently seeking patent attorneys within Chemistry/Pharma.
As the chemistry/pharma partner, you will work closely with the lead partner in the group and the wider team globally. The individual will work pro-actively to contribute towards the development of the group and of the business.
The successful chemistry/pharma partner will also have the ability to work independently and to work directly with small, medium and large industrial clients and universities in the UK and overseas.
A unique opportunity exists at this London based firm to work on high profile cases with almost exclusive direct client work available.
Legal 500 International Company.
What you will enjoy:
- The opportunity to have responsibility for, and contribute to, providing design protection for international clients.
- An environment covering a broad range of science disciplines and technologies in Chemistry & Pharma.
- Supportive and flexible approach for you to achieve further success in your career path.
- A globally recognised brand famous for its reputation in IP.
- The rewards and benefits you will receive to working autonomously and collaboratively with a network of talented team members to deliver service excellence.
- There is a good body of existing work and in addition to this, the successful candidates will have the brief to grow their own portfolio of clients.
What you will need:
- 8+ years' post qualified European Patent Attorney in Chemistry.
- Awareness and experience of international protocols and patent protocols.
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and outgoing approach to work.
- Able to build on and develop strong working relationships with both colleagues and clients.
At G2 Legal we have a wide range of positions open at legal firms around the UK. Visit our website to view them or contact Lee Townsend on 0207 649 9298 to find out more.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Lee Townsend at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.