A well established and expanding practice based in Bedford is looking for a compliance and HR assistant to join the team.
The successful candidate must have previous experience within a law firm. You will be reporting to the Practice Manager and you will be assisting in a wide range of regulatory and compliance work. There is plenty of scope for personal development.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- assisting with the management of the back office
- drafting HR correspondence
- co-ordinating the creation of a new company website
- occasional day-to-day accounts
- recruitment of staff
- researching and creating policy updates on regulatory compliance including SRA and SARs changes
- organisation of the firm’s PII
- LEXCEL, Practising certificate and CQS renewals
- absence management
- attending partners meetings
- negotiating with third party suppliers
- developing organisational and performance systems
The firm can offer a competitive salary and good benefits.
If you are a compliance or HR assistant looking for a firm that can offer you long term prospects and career development, then please apply today to be considered for this interesting role in Bedford.
For more information please contact Yasmin Churchill at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Stephen Chantry at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.