My client has several offices in the UK, an international capability and a diverse client base which includes start-ups and international corporate entities.
This company secretary role is a superb opportunity for an ICSA qualified chartered company secretary with a professional services background to come in and join a team of five.
In this London based role, some of your responsibilities will include:
- portfolio management of a over 600 UK companies and LLPs
- drafting engagement letters, setting up clients, KYC documents
- supervising and training junior members of the team
- Board and general meeting support - agreement of agenda, collation/distribution of Board packs, notice, minutes
- capital reductions, share buybacks, share capital re-oganisations (including allotments, subdivision)
- entity strike-offs, incorporations
- name changes
- confirmation statements
- business development to promote CoSec services
- filing of dormant company/LLP accounts
This London based company secretary role will require a good working knowledge of Blueprint and a sound understanding of the Companies Act!
Please get in touch asap to avoid missing out.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.