This highly established law firm operating across the West Midlands is now looking for an experienced new build conveyancing paralegal/legal assistant to join their new build department on a full time, permanent basis.
You will provide support to the conveyancers within the conveyancing new build department based in Wolverhampton, with the opportunity to progress and further your career.
- Providing full support to conveyancing solicitors to enable them to operate efficiently
- Preparing correspondence using a case management system
- Attending to clients both on the telephone and in person
- Administering filing systems which include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files
- Carrying out other duties and responsibilities as required.
To be considered for this new build conveyancing paralegal/legal assistant position based in Wolverhampton, you will need previous experience working in a similar role, have a good knowledge of the conveyancing process, be a real team player and be looking to further your career.
Please click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.