This leading regional law firm based in Birmingham city centre is now looking to recruit an experienced commercial property paralegal to join on a full time, permanent basis.
You will join an expanding team of commercial property personnel and will be tasked with providing paralegal support. Your key duties will include:
- assisting fee earners with commercial property files
- assisting with the drafting of contracts, transfers and leases
- dealing with client enquiries, both over the phone and via post
- effectively managing time in order to keep on top of the caseload
- providing excellent client care
To be considered for this commercial property paralegal vacancy based in Birmingham, you must have at least 2 years' experience working in a similar position, have excellent communication skills and have a keen understanding of commercial property.
Please click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.