An Oxford based not-for-profit is currently looking for a company secretary to join its team in a head of department position.
You will hold a strategic position in the organisation, providing corporate governance and company secretarial support to the Board and Executive, ensuring high quality standards are maintained.
As company secretary, your responsibilities will include:
- providing full Board/Committee meeting support
- managing all statutory compliance tasks
- maintaining and reviewing governance frameworks and advising on matters of corporate governance
- supporting risk management strategy
- offering other ad-hoc support (including GDPR/insurance related matters)
This would be ideally suited to a company secretarial professional with experience in the not-for-profit sector, either ICSA qualified or who has gained direct practical experience with all the responsibilities listed above.
If you would like more information on this Oxford based company secretarial opportunity, please get in touch with Kirsty today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.