A specialist conveyancing law firm is seeking an experienced conveyancing legal assistant to join the team in Lincoln.
- providing support in all aspects of the day-to-day running of files
- dealing with transactions from instruction through to completion
- undertaking Exchange of Contracts
- communicating with clients, agents, brokers and solicitors
- providing updates and general advice
- working with the firm's case management system
To be considered for this conveyancing legal assistant opportunity in Lincoln, you must have at least 1 year's experience working in a conveyancing department within a law firm.
Unfortunately, as we often receive a high volume of applications, only successful applicants can be contacted in this instance.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Sarah O'Neill at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.