This is a brand new HR Manager opportunity exclusive to G2 Legal with a well-known, high street law firm in Loughborough.
This is a pivotal hire for the firm and you will have the freedom to really make the role your own. Your responsibilities will include recruitment, employee relations, disciplinary matters, business performance, staff well-being, updating policies/procedures and project management.
- on-boarding for employees, including inductions, assessments and appraisals
- reviewing and writing HR policies and procedures, as well as employee contracts
- advising on maternity, paternity, adoption and parental leave
- ensuring compliance with employment contracts, policies, procedures and the law, including absence and holiday management, as well as disciplinary, capability and grievance procedures
- advising directors and department heads on HR policies and practice
- conducting recruitment campaigns, interviews and advising on selection and appointment of staff
To be considered for this HR Manager opportunity in Loughborough, you must have at least 2 years' experience working in a like-for-like role within a law firm.
This is a fantastic opportunity to really make your mark with a forward-thinking, growing, high street law firm.
Please note that the advertised salary is shown purely as a guide and will ultimately depend on experience.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Sarah O'Neill at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.