A leading regional law firm is seeking an experienced legal cashier to join its Nottingham offices permanently.
As a legal cashier, you would be joining a busy Accounts Team based in the Nottingham office and will be providing support to multiple offices throughout the UK.
Key duties include:
- processing electronic payments using on-line banking systems
- allocating and posting of inward payments into bank accounts
- managing office and client banking
- managing office and client cheque posting and processing
- allocation and posting of searches
- posting time and disbursement transfers and write-offs
- dealing with accounts' queries
- opening/closing and administering designated deposit accounts
- managing general administration, scanning and filing
To be considered for this legal cashier opportunity in Nottingham, you must have at least 12 months' experience working as a legal cashier within a law firm.
You must have knowledge and experience of the Solicitors Accounts Rules and should be able to deal with electronic payments, banking and cheque production.
Key areas of experience include banking and direct credits, processing cheques, electronic payments and receipts and knowledge of SAR.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Top 50, national law firm and is a fantastic name to have on your CV.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Sarah O'Neill at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.