A well-known high street firm is seeking an experienced private client legal secretary to join their expanding Wills & Probate department in Loughborough.
- Producing correspondence and documentation using digital dictation
- Liaising with clients and other third parties
- Diary management
- Amending documents
- Opening client files on our case management system
- General administration assistance.
- Previous experience in Wills & Probate/Private Client work
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
This is a fantastic job opportunity for an experienced legal secretary to join a busy, successful and welcoming Wills & Probate team in Loughborough. Due to the nature of Private Client work, the firm is looking for an individual who is personable, empathetic and has a genuine interest in helping clients needing to create a Will or deal with a loved one's estate.
Benefits include 25 days' holiday (+ bank/public holidays), pension scheme, professional membership/s contribution and further training and development.
For immediate consideration on this private client legal secretary role please click apply now.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Sarah O'Neill at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.