Our client is seeking a corporate tax solicitor to join their highly regarded corporate team. The role will primarily be focusing on providing tax and general corporate advice.
This is a unique and rare opportunity to join an established and well-reputed law practice, based in Reading and offering a diverse range of work and clients.
This role would suits someone with at least 3-4 years' PQE up to Partner level. Remuneration and package will reflect your PQE.
The ideal candidate will:
- have experience of working on the tax aspects of corporate transactions;
- have experience of company structures and general corporate governance matters;
- have a strong technical understanding appropriate for your level of qualification;
- be able to apply their experience to find commercial and practical solutions for our clients;
- show a willingness to get involved in business development and marketing activities.
The corporate team consists of five partners and five solicitors, including both tax and banking specialists.
The team’s core focus is advising owner-managed SMEs, however, their client basis varies from start-ups through to multi-national organisations.
Furthermore, the corporate team also draws on support as required from their employment, commercial contracts/IP, commercial property and dispute resolution teams.
The department prides itself on its collegiate and supportive ethos. Being able to deliver practical solutions to clients who meet their commercial requirements.
To apply for this corporate tax solicitor position based in Reading, please email a copy of your CV or call Gayle Woolf.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.