An exciting opportunity has arisen for a new claims legal assistant (Law Graduate LLB/LPC) with experience in customer service to join a multi-service law firm in Manchester.
Being the first point of contact for new clients with enquiries, you will need to have excellent communication skills and be computer literate with a basic knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook. You will need to have a GCSE grade of C or above in both Maths and English and to have completed at least one of LLB, LLM or LPC.
This Manchester based role is a fantastic opportunity for an entry-level law graduate to join a firm that will provide full training and progression. The firm specialises in various areas of law including immigration, family, wills & probate, conveyancing, criminal defence, mental health, PI, ID and housing disrepair.
As the new claims legal assistant, your duties will include:
- inputting and updating of client details on the company’s computer system (PROCLAIM)
- being responsible for the gathering of data and inputting of new claims and new business enquiries
- completing diary tasks to support the rest of the Team involving work with referrers, third party insurers and medical agencies
- working towards targets and deadlines
- understanding and embracing the concept of excellent customer service
- chasing paperwork and outstanding case information in a professional & timely fashion
- ensuring that medical appointments are dealt with in a timely fashion and in accordance with due process
- being responsible for the inputting and logging of insurance policies relative to client files
- liaising with witnesses following allocated workloads & due process
- being responsible for administrative tasks that provide a support function within the business, including but not limited to, document redaction, bundle preparation, telephone support functions
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.