This well-established law firm is now looking to recruit an experienced conveyancing paralegal or assistant to join the expanding office based in Stratford-upon-Avon.
In this conveyancing paralegal or assistant role based in Stratford-upon-Avon, you will provide key support to the fee earners, where your key duties include:
- providing full support to enable the conveyancing solicitors to operate efficiently
- preparing correspondence using the case management system
- attending to clients both on the telephone and in person
- administering filing systems which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files
- preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch
- arranging the scanning and photocopying of paperwork
- carrying out other duties and responsibilities as required
In order to be considered for this conveyancing paralegal or assistant role, you must have 12 months' experience working in conveyancing, have a complete understanding and knowledge of the conveyancing process, be able to perform searches and ID checks and have a professional telephone manner.
Please click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Andrew Cookson at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.