I am currently working with a prominent company formation provider seeking to recruit a business development manager to join the growing Company Secretarial Team based in London.
Your job will be to take responsibility for the expansion of the company secretarial sector, developing the client base and establishing long term relations with new and existing clients.
With a particular focus on intermediary companies (accountants, solicitors, business and corporate service providers, tax advisors, etc.), you’ll be pivotal in the diversification of the company’s business. As such, this role would be particularly suitable if you've previously worked in company formation/company secretarial with some prior sales/business development experience.
You will be responsible for developing marketing and sales initiatives, increasing the demand for our extensive range of company secretarial services, and assisting in the development of new service offerings.
In a nutshell:
- join a growing team in the heart of London
- take responsibility for the development of sales and marketing initiatives
- develop a growth strategy, including the provision of new services
- develop strong, long-term relations with clients, particularly intermediaries
- promote the company’s services
- drive sales and upsell to customers
- offer after-sales support
- report on progress and KPIs to senior management
- excellent client relationship skills
- ability to absorb complex information quickly
- ability to identify and pursue upselling opportunities
- ability to work with exceptional efficiency
- remain calm under pressure
- very high level of written and verbal English
- excellent attention to detail
- self-motivated with a strong work-ethic
If you are keen, please apply ASAP to avoid missing out!
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Central London. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Mark Chambers on 0207 649 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.