Are you a business lawyer looking for a new challenge in a young and forward-thinking firm?
This law firm has an existing presence in Plymouth across all legal disciplines, but it is within their business team that they're now recruiting a company commercial solicitor.
This team handle company commercial, corporate and commercial property matters for businesses, both locally and nationally.
This is an unusual requirement in that you will handle a broad caseload, advising business clients on matters to include:
- Company acquisitions, disposals, mergers and investments
- Negotiating and drafting commercial contracts for both domestic and international markets
- Advising on business protection, including Shareholder/Partnership agreements
- Advising on all aspects of land and commercial property sales and purchases
- Intellectual Property matters
- Act for national pension trusts in acquisitions of commercial property for your SIPP
- Draft and negotiate development agreements, option, pre-emption and overage agreements, and collateral warranties
Having experience in all these areas is not essential, but solicitors or legal executives with at least 4 years' PQE within business law are encouraged to apply.
This firm is looking for someone who is future partnership material and already a charismatic lawyer, with a good business mind and the drive to succeed.
Applications are welcome from both local solicitors and those perhaps looking to relocate back to the South West & Plymouth area.
To apply online, click on apply now to send your CV through, or contact Paul Norman for more information about this and other vacancies across the South West region.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Paul Norman at G2 Legal on 0117 9000 888 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.