An exciting opportunity has arisen for a family legal assistant or paralegal to join this established law firm based in Solihull on a permanent, full-time basis.
You will join the firm's expanding Family Law Department and provide support to a family fee earner. Your key duties include, but will not be limited to:
- supporting the family solicitor to grow the department, working as part of a team
- drafting letters and emails and undertaking all general administrative duties
- managing the diary and ensuring all keys dates are observed
- taking all new client enquiries, briefly assessing circumstances and arranging appointments
- keeping a record of all enquiries for the purposes of marketing and growth of the department
- addressing client telephone enquiries
- preparing bundles
- researching legal issues as well as secretarial and administrative tasks
- attending client meetings and taking notes when advised
- drafting Court forms/documents when advised
You must have excellent communication and organisational skills and be a driven and motivated individual.
In order to be considered for this family legal assistant role based in Solihull, you must have previous experience working in a similar position, extensive knowledge of family law, be a real team player and be willing to go the extra mile for your team and clients.
Please click the apply now button!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.