Our client is a top regional firm based in Reading specialising in banking, commercial and technology, corporate, corporate recovery, dispute resolution, employment and personal injury law.
The Employment Team is seeking an employment law legal secretary to join the team.
Work will include:
- arranging and setting up webinars
- arranging, setting up and helping to run external team events
- producing accurate documentation, reports and correspondence from audio or copy typing as required following standard office practices and precedents
- managing diaries of fee earners as required and coordinating meeting logistics
- general administration, filing, answering telephone calls, following up work via telephone or email on behalf of group fee earners
- attending and providing support at seminars, events, conferences and award ceremonies
- proof reading and collating presentation packs.
- experience of PowerPoint is essential
- high levels of organisation
- used to setting up webinars and events
- in possession of outstanding interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills
- effective teamworking alongside individual disicpline
- experience in organising and running events
- excellent audio and copy typing skills (>70 words per min) plus excellent knowledge of Microsoft office software
Employment law experience is not essential but would be advantageous.
Benefits include a support staff bonus scheme, 25 days' holiday, with the ability to purchase an additional five days holiday, pension scheme with a 3% employer contribution, life assurance - 5 x final salary, season ticket loan and a cycle scheme.
To apply for this employment law legal secretary position in Reading, please email Gayle Woolf with your CV at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.