HAVE you got experience selling legal/company secretarial services to new and existing clients? Read ahead!
The UK’s leading company formation agent is looking for a dynamic business development manager to join their ever-growing Company Secretarial Team in London.
This is a sales role and your job will be to take responsibility for the expansion of the Company Secretarial sector, developing the client base and establishing long term relations with new and existing clients.
With a particular focus on intermediary companies (accountants, solicitors, business and corporate service providers, tax advisors, etc.), you will ll be pivotal in the diversification in the company’s business, as we seek to build on our already excellent growth, toward our ultimate goal of being the ‘go-to corporate service provider’ for private companies and professionals alike.
You will be responsible for developing marketing and sales initiatives, increasing the demand for our extensive range of company secretarial services, and assisting in the development of new service offerings.
In a nutshell
- Join a growing team in the heart of London
- Take responsibility for the development of sales and marketing initiatives
- Develop a growth strategy, including the provision of new services
- Develop strong, long-term relations with clients, particularly intermediaries
- Promote the company’s services
- Drive sales and up-sell to customers
- After sales support
- Report progress and KPIs to senior management
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Target driven
- Able to absorb complex information quickly and accurately
- Able to identify and pursue upselling opportunities
- Able to work with exceptional efficiency
- Calm under pressure
- Very high level of written and verbal English
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fast learner
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Two years’ experience operating in business development or sales capacity in the corporate service world (experience in the company formation and secretarial industry preferable but, not essential)
- 25 days holidays, plus 8 public/bank holidays
- Commercial bonus scheme
- Annual cost of living salary increase
- Paid for Wednesday lunch
- Bottled spring water and fruit juices daily
- Fresh fruit daily
- Breakout room with Netflix
- Covent Garden location, 2 minutes from Tube
Job Type: Full-time
Apply now for this business development manager role based in London.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.