A Legal 500 law firm is seeking a highly experienced credit control manager to join their offices based in Spalding.
You will responsible for managing two experienced credit controllers and report directly to the finance director.
- Managing two credit controllers to ensure collection targets are met
- Ensure all policies and processes are adhered to, as well a monitoring daily activity
- Providing monthly reports to senior management on the current status of ledger
- Monthly meetings with senior management
- Identify improvements within the debt collection process
- Preparation and distribution of the reporting for the senior management team
- Preparing and submit quarterly debtor write-offs
- Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness
- Undertake account reconciliations as required
- Prepare files for transfer to the debt recovery team
- Frequent chasing.
To be considered for this credit control manager opportunity in Spalding you must have previous experience working in credit control within a law firm (this is non-negotiable). Those with experience in credit control from the accountancy sector/professional services may be considered.
On offer to the right candidate is a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
Please apply online now for immediate consideration. We often close vacancies early in the event we receive a high volume of applications.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Nina Gibbs at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.