An award-winning Manchester law firm is currently looking to recruit an experienced senior legal cashier to assist the legal accounts team on the payables side. You will be required to have previous legal accounts experience assisting them in the distribution of work and supervision of the team.
The firm is offering a competitive salary banding, flexible working (35 hours per week) and an excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday, private healthcare, bonus scheme, subsidised gym membership and a relaxed dress code.
You will be required to assist the supervisors with training and mentoring new starters, providing cover for the supervisors during absence and at busy periods.
- Providing timely information to other members of the Accounts team and the wider firm
- Dealing with queries from outside the department and maintaining a good working relationship inside and outside of the firm
- Understanding and adhering to the Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Building knowledge and continued experience of other roles within the Transactional Finance Team
- Understand and learn the process for the weekly Recoveries Reports with a view to covering in supervisor absences
- Process the Daily Transfer Journal when covering for the Supervisors
- Processing and uploading of supplier BACS report to HSBSnet when covering for Supervisors
- Assist the Supervisors with training and mentoring new starters
- Providing cover for the Supervisors during absences in terms of absence management, employee engagement and monitoring the wellbeing within the team
- Supporting the Supervisors during busy periods – distributing work to the team, ticking off completed bills and other ad-hoc duties that arise during this time.
- Assisting other members of the department when needed
Apply now for this senior legal cashier role based in Manchester.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.