This is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious legal secretary to develop their career in a fast-growing law firm in York that offers genuine long term opportunities for development.
You will be responsible for:
- Audio typing all correspondence and documents
- Amend and format all complex documents
- Attend to and liaise with clients both in person and over the phone providing assistance to the best of your ability
- Diary management for the fee earners, photocopying and filing along with open files on case management system
- Provide support to other secretaries and ad hoc secretarial duties to other fee earners.
To be successful in the position you will:
- Previous experience working in a similar role, ideally with experience in the area of Family Law.
- Experience of use of IT systems; digital dictation, case management, MS Word and Outlook
- Highly experienced in audio and copy typing
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative and priorities your workload
This law firm is one of North Yorkshire’s largest and most long-established firms offering flexible working hours to assist with a healthy work-life balance (tailored to each individual) along with 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
If you are an enthusiastic experienced legal secretary interested in moving to a progressive law firm in York, then simply apply or get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.